
Today would have been my mom's 55th birthday so I'm thinking of her and all the wonderful memories I have. They are close to my heart & I feel a little excitement as I think of how she might be celebrating in Heaven today. She really loved parties so I'm sure she's not disappointed with all the praising and fellowship she gets to experience. It is so comforting and awesome to anticipate seeing her again one day.
Today Cade has been wearing his firefighter hat and carrying his extinguisher everywhere. A little while ago I was in the bathroom getting ready and he came in, grabbed my shirt and began pulling me out of the bathroom with "C'mon Cowgrill" and explaining, "I'm the firefighter and I need to rescue you...I'm here to help." That kid cracks me up. I told him, 'thank you' & let him pull me to the living room where all the sudden the game changed: "Here's some water, Horsie...I take good care of my horsie." The mind of a two-year old!
Later today quote from Cade (after I asked him to come get his shoes on): "I don't wear shoes anymore because I'm a bird now and I just fly there."
After opening the door to go outside Cade exclaimed, "Oh! It's Fall again! I don't believe it."





No comments:
Post a Comment