03 October 2006

Cade & Callum ~ October 2, 2006







These boys are so much fun! Cade is hilarious and keeps me laughing lots everyday. I'm so blessed I get to be home with them. Callum is a really good baby too. They're both fighting off colds this week and it's no fun having them feeling bad. Callums little voice is kinda scratchy and Cade's nose is running constantly. Yesterday we spent the mornings at Maureen's with Cara, Elijah, and Baby Mikayla Chacon (I'll post a couple pictures). Elijah C. and Cade played really well. It's so nice having Cade at an age (almost 2 1/2) that he can have so much fun playing. Tonight is our first meeting with our new community-group-in-the-making. I'm praying God will direct each couple and give us all wisdom to figure out the details. We are excited! Well, Callum's waking up so I'd better go.

No comments: