Congratulations to Mauria and Craig! I don't have pictures yet (hopefully I will tomorrow ~ I planning to go visit) but Baby Rowan Christopher Cartmill was born early today around 1:30am! They are doing very well, despite Rowan coming about 3 1/2 weeks early, much to his parent's surprise. :) It is also
Callum's 6-month birthday today so to tide you over for when I have pics of Rowan, here are some highlights of the past six months we've enjoyed with our Callum Christian...(I tried to post more, but it wouldn't let me for some reason).



This is just a funny one from mom's group of Cade & Johanna with Kaylee's hands in their mouths that I meant to post a while ago...strange children! And here is Johanna and Callum last week. Here's sweet Callum all bundled up at the zoo earlier this month.

Cade likes to try and get in every picture taken! :)




2 comments:
I absolutely LOVE all the new pictures!!!
Hooray for Maur & Craig! I can't wait to see Baby Rowan, so post pics if you get them!
And Happy 1/2 birthday, Callum! Today as we passed a baby in a stroller, Elijah commented on how the baby was "little like Callum." Well, I don't know if I quite agree with him on that one, but we were thinking about you today, Callum!
Post a Comment