22 October 2006

Callum and Johanna's Baby Dedication


This morning we had Callum and Johanna dedicated at church. We had a good crowd and everything went well. You can't tell from the picture, but Cade and Callum wore matching shirts and vests. :) Pastor Guy prayed for the babies during the 8:45am service and afterward we invited everyone over for a pancake breakfast. (A special thanks to Chris who made it despite having to work late last night and only getting 3 hours of sleep before having to get up and go to church). :) Also, Abbe made yummy pumpkin muffins out of real cooked pumpkin she picked from the patch yesterday which she contributed to the meal. The rest of the day was spent hanging out with the family and then the grandparents watched the boys so Kevin and I could attend Betsey Arnold's RVP celebration in Oregon City from 4-6pm. I actually won a raffle! (I got the complete RE9 set - which I love)! So that was awesome - I usually don't win things!
Isn't Johanna cute in her dedication dress and pigtails?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annie and Kevin and the Boys--Wish I could have been there, and your family is looking so great! Many blessings! Love you all, Rebecca Schmidt (the other auntie)