01 September 2007

Big news: Abbe and Casey had a...

BOY!

Thank you for your prayers for Abbe! She went in to labor last night and had the baby early afternoon today. We just got home from visiting her, Casey, and their new baby boy, Asher John at the birth center. Everyone is doing great & the birth went flawlessly & was just how Abbe hoped it would go. She really looked beautiful. So, I'm an auntie again and I love it.
Asher with his Mama & Daddy.
I love this picture. The siblings and the parents.
Asher meeting his proud grandparents.
Asher was born into a noisy bunch.
And some sepia pics...Here is Cade and Leah outside the birth center.


We had a great visit with Abbe, Casey, and the rest of the family. Baby Asher, welcome to the world. We can't wait to get to know you.

And for a little entertainment...
Click here to watch a You Tube Patty sent me in an email today. It is a full-on hand production. It's pretty cool.

And one funny thing Cade said today...we were driving home from the birthcenter and he said in a really serious/frantic voice, "I have a really bad itch on my back and I can't reach it!! Pull over now!" To which Kevin replied to me, "Man I hope this kid never gets chicken pox." So true.

No comments: