21 September 2007

extra-fun mom's group

I sure love having my house full of good girlfriends and little ones, Friday I had 10 moms and 15 children over here! This week was really fun for me since two good friends, Amber-Rose & Heather, and their families, were in town from Austin and St. Louis, respectively.
Kristin, Mauria, Bethany, & Jude.
Kaylie's sweet camera smile.
Heather, Sawyer, Bethany, & Jude.

Cade and Elijah.
Cade, Jack, Elijah, & Savannah - Cade was just beside himself anticipating most of his favorite (and oldest) friends coming over for a playdate. It's been a year since he's seen Elijah since AR came without him in April and then I went to Austin in June without Cade. They were a little shy for about a second, but playing in notime. We talked about his friends quite a bit and I show him Elijah's and Savannah's family blogs, so that helps.

Jack, playing with Savannah and the boys in the family room.
Cade, thrilled to have his best buddies over.
Isaac is getting so big. He's such a sweet little Zimel.
Val and Ayla.
Cade and Savannah, saying 'goodbye.'

No comments: