27 September 2007

Warning: sort of an Office spoiler

All I have to say is 'finally!' Isn't that great that they are dating after all this time? If you don't know what I'm talking about (or you just want to see some funny stuff) click here.

I'm not kidding, as sad as it is I feel I will sleep better tonight knowing they are together. They just look so happy. They're probably cuddling on a couch somewhere right now. (Okay probably not really...actually I hope not because I know in real life Pam is married to someone else, but I can pretend not to know that). You know Jim and Pam are meant to be and they are going to get married. Tonight was The Office season premiere and I was going to be seriously annoyed if they were still just friends. They are by far my favorite tv couple at the moment.

Here's something that stinks: I left my camera in Katie's car last Saturday thinking I'd get it the next day, but then we didn't end up seeing them. All week there have been numerous times I wished I had my camera. I've missed SO many great shots. I've actually gone to get my camera about 3xs, but there were MANY more times I've been bummed that I don't have it. I also would've seen Katie (hence retrieved my camera) many times this week but Johanna came down with Hand, Foot, & Mouth so they have been quarrentined. Hopefully she'll be all better soon! Not for the camera - tonight it's been a week since I've seen Johanna and I miss her!!

And something random: chocolate peanut butter ice cream - why are you so good? It used to be my favorite and then I gave it up for YEARS. Until Mauria brought some over in July. Now I love it again. Thanks a lot Mauria. (No really, thanks A LOT - you left the carton over here and that was really generous of you because I know it's your favorite too).

And a real life event: tonight I went to my first Back to School night as a parent. It feels so...odd, I guess. I mean that I have a child who has a school at all, much less one that requires a 'Back to School' night. It was fun to see Cade's recent art projects and talk with his teachers. They seem to like him quite a bit. I'm not surprised. ;)

So there you have it. A blog post consisting of basically useless sentiment, without any redeeming photos.

3 comments:

heather said...

Yay Jim and Pam!! I was waiting all week for that! :)

Sarri said...

I am so relieved and happy about Jim and Pam too! PBandJ- Not wasted!!! :)

I think I will go watch that again!

See you TOMORROW! Yay!

the Zimels said...

I missed it!!!

We go to community group on Thursdays at 7. This is a big spiritual sacrifice for me...but now here I am innocently reading your blog and now the season premiere is ruined! No, I'm just kidding. That was pretty obvious at the season finale. And the summer update clip. I'm glad Karen's out and Pam's in!