28 November 2007

Visiting Bethlehem

Bethlehem Preschool, that is. Last week since Kevin had the time off, I took advantage of the opportunity to help out in Cade's class. Lucky for me, Mrs. Stuart asked me to bring my camera to get some pics for her. It was really fun to be able to get to know some of the kids and help them prepare for their Friendship Feast (since it was the Tuesday before Thanksgiving).
Sharing time - Rachel brought a moth in a cup!
Cade's turn to share his Diego hat.
Cade with Kaylee and Luke during choice time.
Cade - taking notes as he played office.
Cade completely did his own thing during the morning, but would acknowledge me by holding my hand once in a while and tell people I was his mom. On our way home after preschool, he said to himself, "I'm glad I brought my mom with me to school today."
Cade cutting up a banana for the fruit salad to be served at the Friendship Feast.
Choice time.
Our friend Payton, showing her mom the turkey she made. (Sorry it's a little blurry).
Praying before the Friendship Feast. Adorable!

No comments: