This morning it was so fun to be able to go get Johanna out of bed and have Katie and Daniel around before church since they stayed over last night. We went to the 9am service and then Cade and I stayed for the 11am service since I was teaching in the preschool class (I just love my fun preschoolers). Cade chose to stay with me and go through the preschool curriculum a second time, thinking about all the other friends who would be at that service (guy after my own heart). Here are a few from before church this morning. (I fixed Johanna's hair...in case you were wondering who to compliment - ha)! ;)
Callum - all ready for church.
Isn't her little face sweet?
This is how Johanna winds up for a hug.
After we were all home from church today, Kevin watched some football during the boys' nap and I ran some errands which conveniently ended at Starbucks. I got to spend over an hour doing my Beth Moore homework for Bible study and reading, all while enjoying a pumpkin spice latte (basically a slice of heaven for this mama).One of my favorite things about Sunday afternoon is when we have cleaned on Saturday morning so we can just relax and enjoy a clean house the rest of the weekend. Last night Kevin and I went out for dinner at SinJu (yay! a date - really great sushi place at Bridgeport & a movie - Dan in Real Life with Steve Carell (of The Office) - I would see it if I were you - don't you just love an excuse to go to the movies anyway?). Thankfully, Katie, Daniel, & Johanna agreed to put the boys to bed and spend the night, so we cleaned yesterday to get ready. On my way home from Starbucks I called home and Kevin had decided it would be fun to go over to the pumpkin patch near our house and was getting the boys ready so I met them over there. We had planned to have dinner with the Paulsons and some other friends, but the Corrigan kids were sick so we'll reschedule. It was a beautiful day and not crowded at all over at Lee's. We had a great time - here are some of my favorite pics. (It is so hard to get decent pics of the boys together - how to large families do it?? Anyway, I liked this first one the best - mostly because they were both actually looking at me).



Our flock.


Mesmorized by the pony.
Visiting with the calves.
While Cade went in the bounce house, I took Callum over to the small playground to slide. Cade came over after his turn was over. We let Callum go in the bounce house too, but he wanted nothing to do with it after about a second. Maybe next year...
I love this one...like it in black and white.
These too...





No comments:
Post a Comment