It's been a while since I've posted. We have had a good month, it's been full. Home projects and general life management have been trumping blog updates for the past week or so. We've been finishing our painting, deep cleaning (we decided to get a steam cleaner from Costco for our carpets), baking muffins and scones with fresh baked pumpkin & sweet potatoes, and making butternut squash soup from a recipe I got from my sister-in-law. I hope it doesn't sound like I bragging - I'm certainly no Martha (what's THAT - laughing outloud? I can hear you...), squash is SUPER easy to bake and use. You won't be sorry if you try it. The smells and tastes of fall in my kitchen have been worth the effort it takes to roast some veggies & mix some ingredients.
We've also had some fun playdates & I went to the Women of Faith conference here in P-town for the first time ever. It was wonderful. Truly feeling inspired, filled, refreshed after that.
Here are some pics from earlier in the month. I will post more soon.

Here are some from the 4th of this month when my cousin Jennifer brought her little guy over for a visit.


Cade loves his little cousin and was happy holding him - until Jayden spit up all over Cade's arm & hand. (I will spare you those pics - what do you mean, of COURSE I was still snapping).


Callum & Jayden

Jayden is just captivated by his mommy. He is such a sweet, happy baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment