26 October 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Rowen!

Yesterday Mauria had a doctor's appointment so I got to have Rowen over to play. He is such a sweet little guy and today is his first birthday! We'll celebrate tomorrow - today Mauria is still feeling a little under the weather as she is recovering from strep throat (ugh - poor girl). We had fun with the birthday boy. :)
Rowen has such a precious smile and I was lucky enough to get several pics of it! He was very contented and happy.


All the boys together. Callum and Cade really had fun with Rowen over. They love playdates. Below is a video I'm thinking of using to advertise the excellent care your baby will receive while in the charge of the Schilperoort family...I will video while Cade and Callum help teach your child about whiplash and loud, unecessary noises. (sigh) At least I have a classical children's cd playing in the background...

2 comments:

Cartmill Clan said...

I am a tad bit disappointed that the throw up video did not make the cut! :)

Hannah said...

Your boys can babysit Gracie anytime... what's a little whip lash now and then. =)