22 October 2007

some catch-up pics...cade before bed & the brothers

Cade being silly before bed.
Every night Cade has to make sure all his favorites are lined up and tucked in, leaving barely enough room for his own little body as you can see! He insists it's comfortable for him and before I sing to him he's been saying, "Wait to sing until I'm all situated" as he rearranges and re-tucks his toys in. I just love that he uses the word situated.
It is really hard to ever catch these two close enough and facing the same direction long enough for a picture. They are constantly running, jumping, sliding, hiding, and just being crazy all over the house. If you don't believe me, have them over...if you do believe me, have them over. :) Just kidding - but my days often end with the collapse of sheer exhaustion...joyful (mostly), contented (usually), and grateful (always) exhaustion, but exhaustion just the same.

1 comment:

Steph said...

What a happy family you have! Great shots!