27 July 2007

triple-shot morning at our house


Callum, head to toe in dirt (discovered at 8:55am)...followed shortly by...
...my much anticipated latte-to-be overflowing as I was swiping dirt from Callum's mouth (8:57am)...

and finally, a good long soak/scrub (8:59am). I (probably) would have stopped him but by the time I found him unpacking my pot by the chubby little handfuls he was already so dirty I thought it'd be worth it to grab my camera and capture some of his joy. We have Cade's friend, Eden with us Thurs thru Sat night while her parents are at a prayer seminar, so more pics to come.




Hooray! I'm so dirty!

2 comments:

the schilps said...

i have never seen anyone make dirt look like it tastes so good! and, you nailed it.... it is pure joy for him!! oh my gosh, callum, what a sweety. what a great mom he has to understand his joy and not completely freak out (i think i would).
i love it!!!
abbe

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

That is way too funny! What a day you had there!!