11 July 2007

Visions of Summertime...

Yesterday the temperature reached a blazing 101+ degrees! Most of the day I was watching Madeline, Margaret, and Miriam, and around 3:30ish Katie and Johanna came over to play. Around 5pm, after the girls were picked up, we set up the rotating sprinkler under our big shady tree in the front yard and Cade, Callum, and Johanna had lots of fun running through and standing it it. Later when the babies went in, we turned the sprinkler way up for Cade. I hope you all are finding ways to keep cool. Here are some of my favorite pics.




Callum running gleefully! (Kevin's sorta making fun of me for using the term "gleefully" but that is the word that popped into my head to describe how he was running! I know I'm kind of a word-geek. I'm okay with that).

Conveniently, Callum bends down and Cade stops the sprinkler so it's spraying Callum directly in the face. This is followed by both boys laughing hardily as if Callum truly enjoys Cade's antics. And I think he does. Thank goodness for Callum's easy-going nature!

1 comment:

the schilps said...

oh my gosh, i just want to kiss all three of them. do you think it is allowed for an eight month pregnant woman to play in the sprinkler in her front yard?!
love you all.
abbe