23 January 2008

Sweet Johanna

*Family, if you are looking for the Callum story, please just scroll down.

This morning I took the boys over to my sister's for an impromptu playtime & lunch. Before Jen dropped by with Leah and Kaya for a too-quick visit, I was able to dress Jo, fix her hair and stage a short photo session (if you can call it that when you are as amateur as I am)! She is precious and was so cooperative. So fun! Here are a few I liked of her, a couple fun ones of the cousins, and Johanna with her beautiful mommy. Most of these were taken in her room, which Katie did such a great job of decorating. I could hardly wait for naps so I could look at them!












These two are 1 week apart and the best of friends. They always get so excited when they see eachother.

1 comment:

Steph said...

What a gorgeous neice (and sister!) you have. :) Awesome photos, Annie!