Here's a glimpse of dinnertime at our house. Okay, maybe not EVERY night, but a handful each week. Tonight I just so happened to have my camera sitting next to me at the table (no, I don't sleep with it). As you can see, Kevin wasn't amused with Cade's antics. I wasn't either, it's just that I couldn't resist the urge to capture whatever he was doing (however inappropriate at the table).

Cade knows he's a little comedian and will do almost anything to get Callum laughing. I was snapping away between, "Okay Cade, sit down right now or dinnertime will be over." (Although I'm sure it was hard to take me seriously from behind the lens). Kevin thought it was ridiculous that I was taking pics during dinner anyway, but he later admitted he is glad we have the shots now (I may or may not have asked him a leading question to get that confirmation). Cade is wearing

his favorite jammies in these pics. They are (hand-me-downs ~ the best!) old-school Toy Story with cut-off shorts and Cade calls them his "Buzby jammies" (for Buzz Lightyear). He has developed a habit of changing into them before naps and basically anytime he knows we will be home for a while. They are just "my comfy-ist clothes, Mom." Here are a few of Callum (Cade's biggest fan and accomplice) really enjoying his taco salad and the dinner show.
1 comment:
Your boys are so cute! I wish I could witness a dinner this fun! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment