We love the fountain at Murase Park in Wilsonville! All week the weather has been great (even rainy Monday was a nice cool way to end the somewhat humid Sunday we had - I say "somewhat" because I know my friends in the midwest, etc. would argue that it was not humid at all, but for ME it was). :) Yesterday I parked at the library, picked up a couple of books I had on hold, walked to the park (the playground part of Murase), and then strolled over to Thriftway to pick up a few things we needed (including some juice boxes for the kids). It was another really warm day, but with low humidity and occasional nice cool breezes which kept me cool enough to consider so much time in the sun with the boys. I love our Oregon summers!
This morning we had a great mom's group, and after the kids' naps they were a little stir-crazy so I decided to take them (and dinner) over to the fountain. Kevin met us there after his last meeting and the boys had so much fun running through the water, splashing, and getting soaked. It was still in the 80's even at 6:30, so it was the perfect way to cool-down and burn off some energy before bed.









2 comments:
Looks like so much fun!! I can't believe summer is closing down!
Okay, it is official...you have two of the cutest kids in the universe. GREAT pics, Annie! You are a true natural at the photography!
Post a Comment