
First of all, congratulations to the Whitman Family!! Baby Brody was born early Sunday morning and he and Amanda are both doing well. Can't wait to meet him!
Secondly, (and not as importantly, for the record, but still very fun), an Ikea opened a couple of weeks ago and we are pretty happy to have our own Ikea here in P-Town. Lindsie and I made the trek to check out the deals last Tuesday (yes, it's been a full week so I'm only now posting). We spent quite a while upstairs walking through the displays, had some lunch, and then wandered through the store room. The boys did great! I spent $8, sticking to my promise to Kevin to just "get ideas for later" and came home with an apple slicer, 2 boxes of straws, and an orange-cinnamon candle. Lindsie found a dresser she'd like for the baby and some other household odds and ends she'd been needing.


And a couple of cute ones of Cade giving Callum a shoulder ride the other night. They were having so much fun - it was really cute.





No comments:
Post a Comment