It's been awhile since I've posted anything funny Cade said so I thought it was time.
Callum woke up a little early for his nap and Cade wanted me to continue coloring with him instead of going to get Callum. Cade softly yelled down the hall, "It's okay, you can go back to sleep all by you-self, can't you Callum?....Well, be praisin' the Lord, Cal."
Today Cade yelled at Callum to not come by his little table and Callum burst into tears (it was so sad). I picked Callum up to comfort him and asked Cade to come apologize and give him a hug. After Cade did that, he put his arm around Callum's shoulders and explained, "I'm just a little bit mean, Callum."
Also, when he wants a drink, instead of saying he's 'thirsty,' he says, "I'm really drinky."
Here is a glimpse of Cade's before bed routine every night. He prays: "Dear Jesus, thank you for Mommy, Daddy, and Cade, and Callum, thank you for food and drink, and thank you for friends and family (then he adds whatever else is on his heart here)." Then, before we can go he wants hugs, kisses (one on each cheak), "ex-i-mo kiss," high-five, rocks (lightly pounding our fist with his), and a "little tickle" (under his chin). For a while he even wanted a little rub on his head, but I think he forgot that one! He's a funny kid...and very good at drawing out bedtimes.
29 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I can't believe how big Callum seems. It has been too long since we have seen him. I love the Cade stories too... keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment