10 January 2007

Girlfriend get-together 2006

So, sorry I'm not the best about posting... here's some more catch-up.

One fun thing that happened at our house after Christmas was a reunion of sorts with some of my favorite college friends. We sort of just hung out together (part with husbands/boyfriends and part girl-time). It was SO fun!! I loved catching up with the girls and meeting Baby Henry and Baby Jacob. Here are some highlights:
We all spent lots of time laughing hard over memories, etc. and about how we really havn't changed all that much. Even though you wouldn't know it by the pics, Callum really did have fun leeting his new friends Jacob and Henry. Jacob (here) is 2.5 months older and Henry (below) is 3 months younger (believe it or not!) They are such sweet boys and speaking of sweet boys, we got to hang out more with Marc (Rebecca's beau from South Africa). He is a really solid guy, loves the Lord and he and Rebecca really seem to bring out the best in eachother. In the afternoon we went downtown Portland to Sharon's awesome (very Portland-hip) apartment. (I would now post a pic of it, but blogger isn't letting me add anything to this post now).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I wish I could have been there with you all. Ken told me you would be getting together and I almost cried thinking about not being able to come. Love you and miss you,

Leah