
Here are some highlights of our sweet boy over this past month. Callum is spending more and more time on his feet, cruising from thing to thing and even standing for several seconds on his own. He is trying lots of new flavors, least of which, a pricetag (see pic) which he spit up on my arm last week, perfectly intact as you can see. I would have completely freaked out if this had happened with Cade at the same age, but with Callum I laughed and quickly grabbed the camera. So I've relaxed with the 2nd...I guess it's just like they say. 
Callum such a charactor - he really has a funny personality and loves people. He seems even more mellow than Cade was at this age, but at the same time has a spunky side that cracks us up all the time. His new favorite game is peekaboo. He will crawl behind the curtain or whatever and wait for us to say, "Where's Callum?" Then he'll laugh and smile and peek his head out for us to say, "Peekaboo!"







1 comment:
You have such a sweet and ADORABLE boy on your hands there, Annie! Well, I mean TWO boys. :) You are such a good mommy - lots of people could learn a lot from you!
Post a Comment