
Our dinner menu consisted of ham, mashed potatoes, yams, green salad, jello salad, dijon deveiled eggs, clam dip (a family fav), sparkling cider, egg nog, a Happy Birthday Jesus cake, and 3 pies (courtesy of my brother)! I was really glad my dad and Kevin's parents could all be here as well as all the other fun family members that made the day really special.
This year we have a lot to be thankful for: Callum joining our family on April 26th & celebrating his first Christmas, followed closely by Johanna's arrival May 4th & getting to see their chubby little fingers pulling at the tissue paper and squeasing their squishy thighs (I could end there...) into new little outfits. Chris and Katie got married in December (who could ask for a sweeter new sister-in-law?) and the wedding was beautiful and very meaningful, I could go a couple lifetimes on the joy and gratefulness I feel for how my brother is doing. Cade turned 2 years old on April 19th and he is a happy, healthy, funny little man who keeps us on our toes. My cousin Michelle graduated from dental school and moved to Wilsonville so that has been SO fun to have her close by and get to have fun adventures with her again. Crystal moved home from Seattle so one of my resolutions is to find more time with her. On a serious note, I'm very thankful God spared my dad's wife's life the week before Thanksgiving. In November and December we have been working on a remodel project at our house (which is close to completion). I'm really excited about what the New Year will bring for our family (both immediate and extended). I'm so happy I found something I can do from home around my schedule that is actually paying off! :) I have lots more updating and pics to post but I'll see what I can get done.







No comments:
Post a Comment