04 March 2008

Our sweet friend Jude came over...

Last night Bethany and Josh dropped Jude off for an impromptu play date. Cade & Callum loved having their little buddy over for stories and quiet play. They "helped" him look at books, taught him the fine art of "trading" toys (as in, "here Jude, I want THAT, so you can play with this"), and when it looked like he was having trouble finishing his snack, offered to take a grahm cracker or two off his hands (literally). Shortly thereafter, when Jude headed for the door (determining he'd had enough up close and personal time with the boys, I'm sure), they were quick (a little too quick maybe) to follow and "cheer him up" as only they know how - with lots of silly faces and affection (welcomed or not). Jude is three weeks older than Callum and his expressions (and there are many great ones!) kill me. He is such a sweet natured, charming little guy. I know he is going to be a wonderful big brother in a couple of months.


Jude's face is so funny in the background.
"Okay fine, you can hug me."
Quick to smile!

1 comment:

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

Ah! Fun blog!! :) Thanks for sharing those. Your boys are so sweet! And I LOVE that first photo. Melt my heart - my little Jude bug!
It was fun talking briefly today!
love ya,
B