13 March 2008

Baby shower & kids

On Tuesday at Bible Study we had a fun, joint baby shower for Noe, Michelle, and Mauria. We just made it with Michelle (middle) who went into labor yesterday afternoon and gave birth to a sweet little girl, London Avery Kniss, early this morning. Michelle was scheduled to be induced today anyway and I guess London was ready! She is 8lbs, 12ozs. and 20 inches long.



Johanna came over to play on Wednesday. We had lots of fun with her!
Jo loves her blanky and well-worn bear. Her hair is getting so long!
Callum making a funny face - I was playing around not using flash & this one isn't very sharp (and he was wiggling his fingers) but it's good enough for the blog! It just shows some of his charactor. If we ask him to do something he doesn't want to he answers, "No I not! No WAY!"
While he was making this particular face, I think he was saying one of his other favorite (and silly) phrases: "Boogy boogy." He tries to use it to make us laugh and even pulls it out as we are putting him in time-out in order to get us to crack a smile. I don't know what it means but he and Cade started thinking it was the funniest thing a while ago and Callum's really held on to it.

No comments: