If you, like myself, wish your thumbs were greener, you may want to check out this video about organic gardening. Nothing is more nutritious then fresh picked, organically grown veggies and fruits - wouldn't it be cool if we could all feed our families from the backyard? I have several friends/family who grow something more substantial than the chives, rosemary, & basil I have growing, and I want to join them. :)
For some reason the video wasn't loading on my blog, click here and go right to YouTube if you're interested. It's about 3 min. and very basic.
07 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Very cool! We should all help one another put in our garden's this year. That way we could all learn some new stuff together. We seem to grow good cucumbers and lettuce and things like that, but then we're really bad at other stuff... like for example, zucchini is probably one of the easiest things to grow but we only had 2 or 3 last year! And the same with yellow squash! I have a somewhat pathetic green thumb, but then again, I hear you're suppose to "tend" your garden, which I have to admit I'm not the best at. :)
It was fun getting to try out the new playground with you guys today. I'll post some photos to share soon.
love,
B
Post a Comment