Yesterday I set up the card table for crafts and we had a mini-valentines party with Tess and Charlotte. The kids gave eachother valentines and decorated cookies with frosting, sprinkles, and red hots. (The cookie picture down below...I love how not using flash looks).

Callum, wielding a knife of frosting and getting the idea to frost not only his cookie, but also his snack of a zucchini muffin.
Last night for dinner we had pita bread pizzas and the kids got to pile them with sauce, veggies (primarily pre-baked sweet potato, red pepper, and artichoke hearts, all diced up) & cheese. We all loved it and about halfway through the meal, Callum decided he needed to pray again, getting his whole face very dirty with red sauce. It was so sweet though and of course I wasn't about to stop him from praying! :) After he realized he had sauce all over and how funny Cade thought it was, well, the clean part of dinner ended entirely. Kevin has been getting home late all week so sometimes our dinners are pretty laid back.








No comments:
Post a Comment