Friday was Kevin's 29th birthday. What a gift he is to me! He gives to the boys and me constantly and I'm SO grateful to have him in my life. How lucky am I that often these are some of the first things I see when I come out of our room in the morning. He is such a kind person and has so much integrity. He supports me and thinks my potentially annoying traits are cute (at least that's how he treats me anyway). We laugh all the time and it seems he is always doing such kind things to make my life better. You never know for sure how someone is going to be as a parent, but Kevin has surpassed my dreams since the moment he became a daddy. He is so consistent and loving and fun with our boys. There's much more to say. Words fall short. I love you, Babe.






1 comment:
What a blessing! Thanks for sharing about your wonderful husband. You know he is just as thankful for the wife and mama he has in you. ;)
Post a Comment