24 February 2008

Beach Retreat

Tonight I am feeling especially grateful - my weekend away with other River West ladies was so restful and fun. In between absorbing some great teaching, we wandered around Cannon Beach, spent lots of good guality girltime with some of my very dearest friends, and took advantage of the many amenities at Surfsand Resort, where we stayed. I can't wait to go back there - it was beautiful and each room had a jacuzzi tub (what more could a girl ask for - girlfriends, the beach, and a huge tub). :) I love being at the ocean. My sister and my brother's wife both came as well, adding an extra blessing to the weekend. Bethany posted a few cute pics too.
Even though Bethany is "handless" in this pic & the backlighting isn't great, I love her beautiful, natural smile and the colors make me think of my mom in the 70's.






This was the view from our deck (and looking a little to the right). Amazingly, the weather was perfect the entire weekend!
This one was taken in the morning, straight off our deck.

2 comments:

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

So, so fun Annie! I'm so glad I got to go and spend time with you and the girls! And what incredible weather we were given. I'll email you those photos tomorrow.
Hugs,
B

the Zimels said...

I'm jealous.

:) Love you, Amber-Rose