
Saturday at 2pm many family members and friends gathered at the Coffee Nook for Jen's baby shower. Her little man (Baby "J") is due around April 9th so she is looking quite cute and pregnant. (I think she was surprised by how exhausted she was by the time she made a dent in the pile of presents). Justin came at the end to meet people and load presents. We really like him too. (see below - there is a pic of him and his mom with Julie and Jen). Everyone had a great time!

This is Candace (my mom's best friend since junior high), Auntie JuJu (great auntie to Cade), and Kimberly Ross (who was a friend of mom's too and was in her class in school). It was fun to see her and of course it is always great to catch up with Candy. :) We all love her! (And of course I didn't notice Cade's finger in his nose until just now when I went to download pics)!
Here are the two new grandmas-to-be with the mommy, Jen and the daddy, Justin.












No comments:
Post a Comment