11 March 2007

Girl's Night!


Friday night (after a very fun dinner with Craig and Mauria and of course, sweet Baby Rowan), I headed over to Michelle's where I met up with her, Melissa (one of Michelle's best friends visiting from AZ) and Katie for a sleepover. We watched this ridiculous movie (basically the equivilant to a low budget Best in Show) about ice-skating. It was really hilarious at 1am and it made girl's night all the more fun. I'm just guessing, but I'd bet this one never made it to theaters. I actually really liked it!! (I know - you can't get more of a mixed review than that). :) Thankfully, Michelle and Melissa lent us hair bands (which apparently were a requirement we didn't know about for the party). :) We stayed up way to late and ate Dibbs (my first), some wine, and just had a loud, girly time. Here we are modeling the hair bands.

No comments: