
Yay! Have I mentioned how I love the low 80's? This morning I had an early photo session and Kevin had a flag football game he didn't really want to miss, so we thought it might be a fun for the boys to have a playdate with Leah and Kaya. Uncle Keith agreed to have all the kids over there, even though Auntie Jen would be gone, and it sounds like they all had a blast outside most of the morning! They always love getting to play with their cousins and since Kevin would be picking the boys up after his game, I even had a chance to get to a yoga class at the Y (which was awesome)! When the boys got home they played in the sprinkler for quite a while, alternating between warming up in the sun and getting soaking wet in the sprinkler.


Callum's "cold" face.

Warming up...

Back to the sprinkler to cool off..

Followed by more warming in the sun!


Sporting their new Toy Story birthday swim trunks from Bumpa & Daubin. They look so big. I can't believe I have a 3 and 5 year old now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment