We had a great weekend - lots of shooting for me with a relaxing Sunday (with a photo session with friends in the evening). Saturday morning I had a session and then I was home for a few minutes to grab a little green smoothie lunch before heading over to our church for a Mother's Day Tea & Fashion Show that was so fun! All the participants had to find their outift for under $10 at a second-hand store and judges picked the winners who each received a gift certificate for a pedicure. Since there were lots of little girls there (it was for girls 4-104 yrs old, so lots of daughter/mom/grandma groups), they had a craft of decorating wooden 4x6 picture frames and I set up a little place to take each person/groups to be printed and mailed to them. We all had a great time!When I got home that evening, we went to pick up dinner from Pastini's (& Whole Foods) and went to have a picnic and play at Jurgens Park. It was a perfect day in the 70s & the evening was beautiful. There are farms on either side of the park so the whole time you're there you hear the cows and sheep and we all walked over to check them out.
Sunday morning the boys all gave me the sweetest cards and gift cards for some clothes shopping (great idea guys!) and we went down to Coffee Cottage for their yummy breakfast. We were taching in Cade's class at the 11am service and then we came home had a little lunch and took naps. My session was at 5pm that evening at Washington Park so Kevin and the boys came with me and played at the playground for an hour during my session. On another note, I'm trying to recommit to just throwing pics up on this blog without feeling like I have to edit them at all. So that's what I'm doing. None of these were opened in an editing program, or have been cropped! (Proud of me? Yeah, it took real restraint). I just have to keep telling myself it's for a good cause. And hopefully it will help me post more regularly.











No comments:
Post a Comment