15 May 2009
Something to pray about
Hi Friends, I just had to share this because I am so outraged by this article. This is clearly a sad and scary time we're living in if a family is losing the choice to not put their child through brutal chemo treatments if they would like to use other methods of healing. This poor family is faced with potentially losing their beloved child to protective services if they don't comply with the doctors orders for chemo. Unreal, people!! I personally believe (and I'm not alone) that in many cases, chemotherapy does far more harm than good and there are MANY MANY cases where people with various cancers have been cured by dietary, herbal remedies, etc. I could find some and sight them. But I've read them and they are out there. Besides, I'm not as much concerned with which would be more beneficial (though through my experience I believe natural treatments would be), but more the fact that the parents have not been proven crazy, nor have they had a history of "crazy" yet are not able to make the choice they feel in their hearts is right for their son and their situation. Please pray for this family and for the boy's healing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment