
We had a nice weekend - got the house in order and Kevin even took the boys for some grocery shopping at Costco! I was pretty impressed with that! One Sunday Julie Brown hosted a really fun upkeep/wine-tasting/hang-out time. (And by "upkeep" I mean she invited Katie (my sis) to come and offer hair-cuts, trims, and brow waxes at a special "girl's time" rate). It was a wonderful idea and there was a great turn-out. Right now I have 5 kids (4years and under) at my house. Today is the first day the Ahlschlager girls are here all day. I've started watching them
Mondays and right now the two babies (Callum and Miriam) are asleep and the three "big kids" are watching Veggie Tales. I should actually go get a head start on lunch prep now...more to come.
Mondays and right now the two babies (Callum and Miriam) are asleep and the three "big kids" are watching Veggie Tales. I should actually go get a head start on lunch prep now...more to come.





No comments:
Post a Comment