04 April 2007

Big news around here...

Yay for Cade!! I haven't had to change any dirty diapers for several days!! Here is Cade with some unders on his head ~ the other morning he went to pick some for the day and came back like this. What a silly boy!











In other news...our little budding artist has recently crafted many "magna-doodle" pieces of artwork. Here are a couple I think you may enjoy. (It is kinda funny with a Magna Doodle since I always have to have the camera ready when he has drawn something cool or within seconds he earases it to start again).



"A Bunch of Peoples"










"A Snake Scarring a Lady"














"A Guy and 2 Eyes"






"A Funny Person Made With A Knight (magnet)" (The knight magnet is part of a Melissa & Doug puzzle).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's some really impressive artwork for such a little guy! It almost looks like something Samuel would draw (but let's keep that between us)! :)

Glad to see new posts :)

Amber-Rose

Sarri said...

Yay for Cade and unders!!! So exciting. His artworks is amazing, by the way!!! I love that you take pics of it. Great idea!

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

I love this post!! My favorite drawing and title was "A guy and two eyes". :) Made me laugh.