
Thanks to my sweet husband, this morning I came out of my room and was surprised by a beautiful bouquet of flowers, two cards (one from Kev and one from the boys), and a latte! Cade told me, "We disappeared to the store for a little bit." Tonight we are planning to get take-out after the boys go to bed and just have a "date." This weekend we are going to my good friend, Courtney Robben's wedding in Seattle! Kevin's parents are staying with the boys overnight so we are using that get-away as part of our Valentines celebration as well. We will also be visting IKEA while we are there to p/u a few last things for our house. Let us know if you need anything & we could grab it for you!





2 comments:
i am sure that heather would like something from IKEA....
i saw the walls to the portland IKEA were up and the sign says "summer 2007", so pretty soon it can be a every weekend trip. that is a husband's dream.
I'm so happy for Courtney! I didn't know she was getting married, so this latest news was wonderful - I'll pass it along.
Post a Comment