21 February 2007

Courtney & Chad get married!!

(**Double-clicking on any of the pics will enlarge them for you).



On Sunday afternoon, Kevin and I left our boys with Grandma and Bumpa and headed up to Seattle for Courtney Robben's wedding.
It was a perfect day at The Canal ~ Courtney looked absolutely beautiful in her custom-made gown. She and Chad were just glowing the whole evening. It was so fun to see her mom and dad having such a great time and I also got to catch up with Jessie Adams (high school friend) and meet her boyfriend. Kevin and I actually sat with them at dinner and had a great time chatting. Katie's toast was amazing! Great job Katie!


(In the picture of Courtney's mom and brother walking down the asile, those are Johanna's pig-tails you see).











Chad and Courtney Williamson

My sweet niece, Johanna
Future "BFF" (best friends forever) ~
Johanna (9 mo) and Aveda (6 mo)
(With their beautiful mommies, Katie and Kristy).
Fun fact: Johanna's middle name, Wren, is after Kristy Wren. Kristy is Katie's best friend and they've known eachother since jr. high. I think it's amazing that they both had sweet little girls within a few months of eachother.

1 comment:

Julie said...

You all look so beautiful, and I've never seen Courtney look so happy - and serene!!! Wish I could have been there!