23 August 2006

LITERALLY the last place I'd look


Today has been...interesting. First I lost my cell phone and I looked EVERYWHERE all day long...of course it was a day when certain people were expecting to hear from me and it didn't occur to me to email those people and let them know until 11am...blond couple of hours. Anyway, Cade had a blood draw to check his thyroid levels and Callum had a 'shots only' appointment this morning. Cade went first and after a very tramatic 45 mins of trying (both arms - and I even put a prescribed numbing cream on him this time) they gave up and asked us to come back another day. As awful as it was, Cade recovered fairly quickly with a toy and stickers from the nurses. Callum, on the other time barely woke up and made a frown face for his shots and went right back to sleep. Here he is all smily when we got home. He has a very sweet nature.

So, after a day of looking EVERYWHERE for my phone, Kevin called it all over the house from his cell when he got home from work and it was in the craziest place...under the fitted sheet at the foot of our bed. I had made the bed in a very dimly lit room last night since Callum was asleep in there and I didn't notice my phone was on the bed! Michelle, Abigail, Katie, Daniel, and Johanna all came over for our weekly Family Night Dinner. Here's a pic of Johanna from tonight.

No comments: