18 August 2006

Let's give this blog-thing a shot


So I finally decided to set up a blog for our family (after a few months of positive peer pressure). Anyway, this summer has flown by! Callum will be 4 months old a week from tomorrow and Cade will be 2 1/2 in mid-October. We've had some pretty hot days this summer and it's been so fun to watch Cade at parks and in our backyard sprinkler. He loves to smile for cameras & he repeats EVERYTHING I say - sometimes it's funny (or not) when I'm trying to disapline ("Cade, you need to get in time-out." echo: "Mommy, you need to get in time-out." The best was the other day, Kevin gave him some diluted lemonade and asked him what he thought. Cade replied, "It's very tasty and it has no calories!" (Oops). :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm so glad we get a look at what's going on with you guys a little more regularly!!! I'm excited to read and see more from your happy little family... we love you and miss you lots.
Love, Heather