24 September 2008

Home! Finally!


Kevin is finally home from his third and final (at least for 2008) business trip overseas. This picture was taken by Cade with my camera the day Kev left early this month. It was his first time using it (great job Cade!) & I think he's a natural. That's his (out of control) "art gallery" behind us by the way...one more thing that is on my lengthening to-do list this Fall of getting our lives back in a more functional order.
Kevin has been gone for the majority of 3 of the past 5 months and we are all SO READY to have him home for a while. Going it alone is not really my thing. I've missed him so much!! And of course the boys have too. Well we're on our way out to a celebratory family dinner at Cade and Callum's favorite restaurant - Red Robin. They love Thai food too, but they're suckers for free balloons. Hopefully I'll be more present in blog world now. I know God really walked with me during this time, but I'm SO much happier when Kevin's around.

1 comment:

The McKay's said...

I love that pic of you two!
And I can understand the long distance. It really does suck. Im so glad he's home now with you and the boys! :)