09 September 2008

Back to school

This evening we went over to the Ahlschlagers to play, have dinner, and drive over to the Dahlia fields in Canby. I brought my camera and took some pics of C & C in some of their "school clothes" (now also known as 'play clothes' after they rolled around in the dirt for a half-hour)! What was I thinking buying anything light-colored for them? I have some sweet ones of the three girls too, but it's late and I have to sort through/edit a few before I post. The light was great!

In the morning I will be taking Cade, Callum, & Johanna over to their new preschool and Fall will officially begin in our house. Today we went and met the teachers (who seem great!) and the boys didn't want to leave, so I'm sure they will love it and there will be NO separation anxiety (at least on their part) tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

Callum will be starting preschool?? Is this pre-preschool? Where do you take the boys for school?

The McKay's said...

That is exciting! The boys look adorable. I really am so impressed with your photo-taking skills Annie...you are talented! :)