15 June 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Just a quick post to say I am really, truly blessed every day by watching Kevin interact with our two little men. They are so very energetic, inquisitive, and silly most of the time and Kevin never fails to amaze me with his patience & love for them. My favorite thing about Kevin is how he SHOWS his love for people in his life in a real, sacrificial way. He is the least selfish person I know (yes, after 6+ years of marriage I can still honestly say that) and not a day goes by that I don't realize how lucky I am.

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's who give up doing 'whatever they want' many times a day to provide for their families, spend time with their kids, and tangibly love their wives. You are investing in something so worthwhile and precious, I hope you realize that you are a rare treasure. Okay, now it's late and I better take my sappy self to bed.

No comments: