From last night and this morning...Cade: I watched the weather report, and it's going to be sunny. I can watch the weather report, right mom? (Right). Just not the news...especially the bad news. Cause it's really bad. Mom, why did God make bad news? (I told him God gave us a choice and people made the bad news).
Cade: Did Jesus die right after he was born?
Me: No, he was 33 years old when he died.
Cade: Oh, is that a pretty old man?
Me: NO! 33 is still really young. ;)
Me: No, he was 33 years old when he died.
Cade: Oh, is that a pretty old man?
Me: NO! 33 is still really young. ;)
Cade (laying on a sunny part of the carpet in the family room): I LOVE laying in the sun, I could hardly lay in the sun forever! I'm piling tons of pillows up in the sun so I can be SUPER comfy...that's a super fun thing to do in the sun, isn't it Mom!








No comments:
Post a Comment