Today was our 6th anniversary and we celebrated last night as the kids stayed with Jen, Keith, the cousins, and the grandparents overnight, but I'll probably post more about that later. It was great to have time with Kevin since he just returned Friday from 2 weeks overseas with work.
This afternoon/eveing we spent enjoying the company of some of our favorite friends from college. It was time for our monthly get-together with the Gibsons, Brownlees, and Burches. This month Justin and Melissa hosted at their beautiful new home. All the kids came this time, except for sweet Maddy who broke her arm yesterday and opted for a special day with her Nana instead.
The boys had so much fun running around, playing together. Thanks, you guys, for another really fun night. Just when I had resigned myself to posting pics to this blog straight from the camera since I want to *save* my editing time for my business portraits, these pics were begging to be played with as we unwound tonight before bed. :)
Funny Garrett!

Meal prep! Sarri found really yummy strawberries to go along with the barbeque fare in a spinach salad.
Sarri and her sweet boys. (Playing with a vintage look, but I don't like it that much...I'm too tired to do anything else right now...going to bed).
Grace was hilarious with Barkley, LOVING the puppy kisses.
25 May 2008
Fun at the Burch's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So fun! I love spending time with all of you. On the way home I realized I never told you and Kev 'Happy Anniversary' even though I KNEW it was!!
Post a Comment