My photography blog & business are up and running! ;) I'm really excited about this new venture and am loving this outlet! I was going to wait to post this link until I have more photos to share, but I thought, why wait? Be sure to check back often & let me know what you think, I have two more photoshoots coming up within the next week so I'll be adding more soon.
http://www.anniesphotography.blogspot.com/
Thanks for checking it out & please pass the link on to friends. Have a great day!
20 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
So so so cool! So proud of you! I checked out the blog yesterday and it is VERY fun. I love it!
Can't wait to see you this weekend.
I'm SOOO excited for you! Way to go! You are super talented and I can't wait to pay you to photograph my kids some day! :)
Post a Comment