Hope you are enjoying life wherever you are. Here the weather-weirdness has passed and I am loving the beautiful bright sun (or "too bite" as Callum complains, his eyes opening only a sliver whenever he passes by a window or we step outside & Cade's not much better - "Get me my sunglasses Mom! I need my shades! Quick! It's burning my eyes)." Our poor little blue-eyed Oregon boys, apparently being raised in darkness and gloom. :) "Callum," I warn him, "We are going to get you used to the sun and natural light again...we need to love the sun! Even in Oregon when we only see it half the year and you can't remember that half yet. Let's all just stand here, close our eyes all the way, and put our faces toward the sun...isn't it nice and warm? We're soaking up some sun vitamins. Oh, you know, the vitamins we get from the sun, like vitamin D. Isn't the sun great? Okay, sure, we can go back inside for now. Wasn't that kinda fun though?" (No answer, they've already skipped inside, but not to worry, I'm sure the enthusiasm will build as the season progresses & they begin to realize, Callum at least, the direct correlation between the "too bite" sun and time spent at the playground).
In case you would like to read a beautiful post, here is one for you. I know you will love it. And here are a few more of one of my crazy boys! I can't believe my bugs will be turning 2 and 4 later this month.








No comments:
Post a Comment