21 April 2008

Guess who I met today...

Selah Grace Fegles. And what a sweet and lovely little girl she is. 9 days early. Beautiful in every way. Petite. Very dainty and girl-like.
Back at home less than 24 hours after being admitted to the hospital and Bethany is pretty tired (an understatement), but doing very well and glad to be home with their family all together. Jude didn't want to leave the fun thing he was doing to get his picture taken, but he is pretty enamored with his new little sister. Knowing Bethany I'm sure she'll have some fabulous pictures up here soon. Love you guys and SO happy to finally meet sweet Selah - I can't wait to get to know her!

1 comment:

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

Annie! I love these pictures! You really captured us. And Selah has a near half smile in that 2nd one!
We're absolutely blessed by your meal - enjoying it again for lunch today! SO good! And thank you also for the bright, sweet tulips and your phone call.
love you!
Bethany
p.s. i have 2 really cute snap shots of you and selah i'm excited to email you... someday. :)