24 December 2007

new playdough and sights of Christmas

Here are two of my favorite Christmas spots at our house. I just love looking at other people's blogs of Christmas decorations, so I thought I'd post a couple pics of my own. My mom made the "I love Jesus" ornament you can see on the tree. It is always so fun unpacking the ornaments and thinking back over all the Christmas' we had.
In case you can't tell, there is a mirror with a thick, colorful frame on the wall that I attached all the cards around until I needed to move onto the wall.

Last night our boys had lots of fun with the new playdough and tools they got from their cousins on Saturday! Callum was hamming it up for the camera. Thank you Leah and Kaya! The playdough and flubber has already gotten LOTS of fun playtime at our house.


Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I'm off in a few minutes for our final rehearsal before singing at the Christmas Eve services at our church. Crystal and I are singing together and I always look forward to that!

1 comment:

heather said...

Got your card today Annie!
I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas this year! We'll be thinking of you all...