18 December 2007

Cade's preschool Christmas party

This video cracks me up - the kids are supposed to be singing along and doing motions. Cade is usually all over the motions at home. He often teaches us the songs/motions he's been learning at school. Of course today while I was helping in his class, he acted like he'd never heard the song before in his life.

Me and Cade at the party.
Payton and Amy decorating a candy Christmas tree during the party.
Cade playing candyland with some friends during choice time. (Of course, they are not playing candyland the way you or I would play...more like a free for all - each child played by their own rules and it was hilarious).

2 comments:

the schilps said...

well done, cade! way to get into it.
can't wait to hug you in a few days.
love
auntie abbe

Hannah said...

I love that not only is he not singing, but at one point he just looks at you and gives a huge cute cheesy grin at the camera. What a ham!