08 June 2007

A couple Cade-isms from this week...

Wednesday Cade got a scratch on his finger that had a little blood and he was moping around sorrowfully holding his hurt finger and watching it. I went over and asked, "Would you like me to get you a bandaid?" He answered, "No, this time I'm going to let Jesus heal it all by Himself."

This morning he suggested I get down the playdough for him. I agreed and told him it was a good idea. I heard him say to himself, "Playdough! Yea, let's do playdough! He said in excitement." (Maybe he's going to be a writer or an actor)? The other thing he's been into lately is getting me to act out a certain scene from a video with him. He tells me my line and then he makes sure I say it the right way and he says his lines. It's really cute!

1 comment:

heather said...

Miss you guys!